Things We Are Grateful for This Year
There is no denying it. The last couple of years have been difficult for everyone. A global pandemic has gripped the globe, politics have become...
Maintenance Checklist for the Year-End
Fall is in full swing and with colder weather comes a new list of to-dos for homeowners. Fall is the perfect time to start planning ahead for...
What to Avoid When Switching to Medicare from the Public Health Exchange
If you have health insurance coverage through the Public Health Exchange, you must switch to Medicare when you approach 65. However, there are some...
How to Host a Successful Virtual Holiday Party
This year, many families are still celebrating the holidays apart, but that doesn’t mean your virtual gathering can’t be memorable! You can gather...
Is Pet Insurance Worth It?
We will do anything for Fido. After all, our pets are our family, and we want to treat them as such. Even though pet insurance was introduced in...
Is One of These Factors Keeping You from Seeking Life Insurance?
For over 200 years, life insurance has protected families from the untimely passing of a loved one. And for just as long, many individuals have...
Ben Franklin: Father of Modern Insurance
As one of the preeminent founding fathers of the United States, Benjamin Franklin has been heralded with many great achievements. A few of his...
Who Invented Insurance Anyway?
In the year 1666, the Great Fire of London destroyed over 30,000 homes. Shortly thereafter, modern insurance as we know it was born with an upstart...
Stacked vs Non-Stacked Uninsured Motorist Coverage
You may have heard the terms “stacked” and “unstacked” when reviewing your automobile insurance policy. But what exactly do these terms mean and...
Common Senior Micronutrient Deficiencies
Maintaining a healthy diet is difficult for anyone. However, as we age, our appetites decline along with our activity levels. This often makes it...
The Art of Aging Well
Oscar Wilde opined that “life imitates art far more than art imitates life” in his essay The Decay of Lying. His idea is that we, as humans, are...
Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
Insurance is a financial instrument to protect valuable assets. For most people, this means purchasing policies to cover such assets such as a home...
Using HSAs in Your Retirement Planning
Health savings accounts (HSA) can be a powerful tool when incorporated into your retirement planning. Too often HSAs are only considered for...
6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
Practically anything is insurable – for a price. But whether an insurance company is willing to go through the hassle of drawing up an insurance...
How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
On the surface, life insurance is a very simple concept. When someone passes away, an insurance company pays a lump sum to their beneficiaries. But...
- Gratitude - Key to a Positive Mindset
- Adopting a Holistic Wellness Approach to a Healthier You
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Exploring Superfoods: Nutrient-Packed Ingredients for a Healthy Diet
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Digital Detox: A Healthy You in a Hyperconnected World
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- Three Joyful Habits for a Healthier You in 2024
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- Staying Healthy During the Winter Months!
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Self-care tips for December
- Five Health “Hacks” For Happy Holidays
- Turning 65? Looking at Medicare?
- Turning 65? What You Need to Know about Signing up for Medicare
- The Smart Home: What is that?
- Important definitions to help you understand your life Insurance
- Why an Insurance Agent Makes a Difference When Buying an Insurance Plan
- Preparing For an Emergency
- Davis Insurance Fresh New Look!
- Why Do I Pay Medicare Part B
- Don’t Let Insurance Coverage Gaps Put You at Financial Risk
- It’s February And That Means It’s American Heart Month
- Starting a New Business? Don’t Forget Your Insurance
- How to Stay on Track with Healthy Goals for 2017
- Insurance and Financial Planning Resolution for 2017!
- Wishing You a Happy Holiday Season
- End of the Year Financial To-Do List
- Modest Increases for 2017 Medicare Parts A & B Premiums and Deductibles
- Open Enrollment For Health Insurance is Here!
- Eat Well, Sleep Enough and Move to Stay Healthy
- Four things to know about Medicare Open Enrollment
- Pick a Plan, then Find The Right Doctor