Weird Things Covered by Home Insurance
We purchase homeowners insurance for the financial protection it provides. These policies will pay for damages to our home or property, as well as...
Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is a time to celebrate relationships with significant others. But it’s also important to remember to love and celebrate yourself....
Life Without Clutter
With an empty nest and retirement just around the corner, you might consider downsizing your home. Preparing for your next move and downsizing...
When to Upgrade Your Auto Insurance
Whether you’re buying the Pro version of the latest iPhone or splurging for the penthouse suite at your favorite hotel, everyone loves an upgrade....
Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
Starting a fitness program can be a great way to improve your physical and mental well-being, but it’s also easy to fall off track. Here are some...
Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
We all know it’s essential to stay hydrated during the summer months. But did you know it’s just as important to keep hydrated during the winter?...
I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
Well, it’s official: we’re all getting older. We may have thought we were invincible in our youth, but the reality is that we’re all going to kick...
What Does My Home Insurance Policy Cover?
There are many products we purchase but hope never to use as they are designed. For example, we hope not to actually need the helmet intended to...
Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
The concept of New Year’s resolutions dates back to ancient times. The ancient Babylonians are credited with being the first to make New Year’s...
Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
It was Pope George XIII that declared New Year’s Day an official day of celebration in 1582. Early festivities included yelling, hollering, and...
How to Enjoy a Long Layover
For many travelers, the last thing they want to endure is a long layover before continuing to their next destination. But with a bit of planning...
6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
It’s that time of year again – the cold weather is here! Unfortunately, though cold weather offers many fun seasonal activities, it can also be...
Are You Paying Too Much for Auto Insurance?
Car insurance is one of the most important financial products you will purchase during your lifetime. A good policy will help you replace a stolen...
10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
Have you been told you need to manage your cholesterol levels? If so, you’re not alone. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), almost...
How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
You know that you need life insurance, but are you sitting in front of your computer wondering how much you need? If so, you’re not alone. There...
- Gratitude - Key to a Positive Mindset
- Adopting a Holistic Wellness Approach to a Healthier You
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Exploring Superfoods: Nutrient-Packed Ingredients for a Healthy Diet
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Digital Detox: A Healthy You in a Hyperconnected World
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- Three Joyful Habits for a Healthier You in 2024
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- Staying Healthy During the Winter Months!
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Self-care tips for December
- Five Health “Hacks” For Happy Holidays
- Turning 65? Looking at Medicare?
- Turning 65? What You Need to Know about Signing up for Medicare
- The Smart Home: What is that?
- Important definitions to help you understand your life Insurance
- Why an Insurance Agent Makes a Difference When Buying an Insurance Plan
- Preparing For an Emergency
- Davis Insurance Fresh New Look!
- Why Do I Pay Medicare Part B
- Don’t Let Insurance Coverage Gaps Put You at Financial Risk
- It’s February And That Means It’s American Heart Month
- Starting a New Business? Don’t Forget Your Insurance
- How to Stay on Track with Healthy Goals for 2017
- Insurance and Financial Planning Resolution for 2017!
- Wishing You a Happy Holiday Season
- End of the Year Financial To-Do List
- Modest Increases for 2017 Medicare Parts A & B Premiums and Deductibles
- Open Enrollment For Health Insurance is Here!
- Eat Well, Sleep Enough and Move to Stay Healthy
- Four things to know about Medicare Open Enrollment
- Pick a Plan, then Find The Right Doctor