Gratitude - Key to a Positive Mindset
Life brings incredible experiences, but also its fair share of challenges. Maintaining a positive outlook can sometimes feel like climbing a...
Adopting a Holistic Wellness Approach to a Healthier You
When it comes to health maintenance, images of salads and gym memberships most likely come to mind. Holistic wellness, however, goes much deeper by...
3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
One would think that certain things should go without saying. For example, knowing not to shove a fork in a hot toaster is hopefully somewhat...
Exploring Superfoods: Nutrient-Packed Ingredients for a Healthy Diet
Goju berries, camu camu, and noni juice, oh my! The term "superfood" often conjures images of acai bowls and spirulina smoothies, a kaleidoscope of...
Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
For over 400 years, most of the world has used the Gregorian calendar. Implemented as a modification of the Julian calendar by Pope Gregory XIII,...
Digital Detox: A Healthy You in a Hyperconnected World
Remember the world before smartphones buzzed in our pockets and laptops glowed on every countertop? It wasn't so long ago, and while technology has...
Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
Let's face it: our financial concerns are slightly different than they were in our 20s. Retirement looms, healthcare costs creep up, and those...
Three Joyful Habits for a Healthier You in 2024
Ah, a new year. This is the time of resolutions, gym memberships, and a collective sigh as we vow to ditch the holiday pounds and become "New Year,...
New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
Within the lyrics of Auld Lang Syne, the timeless song often sung just after the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve, we raise our glasses to...
The Magic of Christmas Traditions
When chestnuts are roasting and Jack Frost is nipping at your nose, you know the holiday season is upon us. Perhaps your family doesn’t roast tree...
Staying Healthy During the Winter Months!
As winter’s grip strengthens and the season presents unique challenges to our health, maintaining our well-being becomes more important. There are...
How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
The holiday season is a time for joy, family, and celebration. But for many of us, it's also a time of immense stress. Between shopping, cooking,...
Self-care tips for December
As the winter wind chills the air and colorful lights brighten our days, December invites us to embrace festivity and reflection. Amid the joyful...
Living Your Best Life After 60
Turning 60 typically marks a new chapter in one’s life. It’s a time to reassess your goals, focus on what brings you joy, and make the most of the...
Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
One of the most important, yet complex products you will purchase as an adult is health insurance. But with a nearly endless list of options,...
- Gratitude - Key to a Positive Mindset
- Adopting a Holistic Wellness Approach to a Healthier You
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Exploring Superfoods: Nutrient-Packed Ingredients for a Healthy Diet
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Digital Detox: A Healthy You in a Hyperconnected World
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- Three Joyful Habits for a Healthier You in 2024
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- Staying Healthy During the Winter Months!
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Self-care tips for December
- Five Health “Hacks” For Happy Holidays
- Turning 65? Looking at Medicare?
- Turning 65? What You Need to Know about Signing up for Medicare
- The Smart Home: What is that?
- Important definitions to help you understand your life Insurance
- Why an Insurance Agent Makes a Difference When Buying an Insurance Plan
- Preparing For an Emergency
- Davis Insurance Fresh New Look!
- Why Do I Pay Medicare Part B
- Don’t Let Insurance Coverage Gaps Put You at Financial Risk
- It’s February And That Means It’s American Heart Month
- Starting a New Business? Don’t Forget Your Insurance
- How to Stay on Track with Healthy Goals for 2017
- Insurance and Financial Planning Resolution for 2017!
- Wishing You a Happy Holiday Season
- End of the Year Financial To-Do List
- Modest Increases for 2017 Medicare Parts A & B Premiums and Deductibles
- Open Enrollment For Health Insurance is Here!
- Eat Well, Sleep Enough and Move to Stay Healthy
- Four things to know about Medicare Open Enrollment
- Pick a Plan, then Find The Right Doctor