Keeping Your Health Insurance Affordable
The cost of medical care continues to increase at a rapid pace. Learning how to manage your out-of-pocket healthcare costs is essential. One of the...
7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
Life can be tough sometimes, and it can feel like nothing is going your way. But don’t worry – there are ways to overcome challenging periods in...
Financial Planning After Saying “I Do!” – 3 Crucial Steps
Married life is full of new challenges and opportunities, but one of the most important things newlyweds need to do is financial planning for...
What is a Variable Annuity? 4 Key Details You Should Know
If you’re thinking of annuities as a retirement plan option, or are just curious about them, you’ll want to continue reading. Below, we’ll explain...
4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
Summertime is the perfect chance to go outside and get healthy. Between outdoor activities in the sun to cooking healthy meals, let’s look at 4 of...
How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
It is imperative that we all take precautions to prevent sun damage to our eyes. Doing so can substantially reduce the risk of developing eye...
4 Boat Safety Precautions to Take this Summer
Many of us head to lakes, rivers, or oceans to enjoy a wide variety of summertime water activities. Fishing, water skiing, and tubing are just a...
3 Tips for Safer Grilling
The smell of a summertime barbeque is one most Americans long for after a cold, dark winter. Cooking over charcoal, wood, or even on the latest...
When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
When you’re over the age of 50, lying in the sun can be a relaxing experience. The warmth can calm you, easing aches and pains. However, the sun...
Rental Car Road Trip? Consider Buying This Coverage
If you’re planning to take a road trip by rental car, you might want to know about a significant difference in coverage between rental car...
Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
We all experience stress in our lives, especially as adults. And when we become stressed, we naturally seek ways to relieve the anxiety and...
Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
In physical fitness, pain can be a signal that something’s wrong with your body and may have nothing to do with your actions. For example, if you...
Lifestyle Changes in Retirement that Will Impact Your Finances
Whether it’s escaping the 9-to-5 schedule or relieving yourself from the stress of running a business, most people look forward to the day they can...
Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
In the U.S., a person’s identity is stolen every two seconds. A thief might use your personal information to open new credit accounts, enter a cell...
How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
Supply and demand drive our economy. But when these two variables become misaligned, something must give. Inflation will likely follow if the...
- Gratitude - Key to a Positive Mindset
- Adopting a Holistic Wellness Approach to a Healthier You
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Exploring Superfoods: Nutrient-Packed Ingredients for a Healthy Diet
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Digital Detox: A Healthy You in a Hyperconnected World
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- Three Joyful Habits for a Healthier You in 2024
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- Staying Healthy During the Winter Months!
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Self-care tips for December
- Five Health “Hacks” For Happy Holidays
- Turning 65? Looking at Medicare?
- Turning 65? What You Need to Know about Signing up for Medicare
- The Smart Home: What is that?
- Important definitions to help you understand your life Insurance
- Why an Insurance Agent Makes a Difference When Buying an Insurance Plan
- Preparing For an Emergency
- Davis Insurance Fresh New Look!
- Why Do I Pay Medicare Part B
- Don’t Let Insurance Coverage Gaps Put You at Financial Risk
- It’s February And That Means It’s American Heart Month
- Starting a New Business? Don’t Forget Your Insurance
- How to Stay on Track with Healthy Goals for 2017
- Insurance and Financial Planning Resolution for 2017!
- Wishing You a Happy Holiday Season
- End of the Year Financial To-Do List
- Modest Increases for 2017 Medicare Parts A & B Premiums and Deductibles
- Open Enrollment For Health Insurance is Here!
- Eat Well, Sleep Enough and Move to Stay Healthy
- Four things to know about Medicare Open Enrollment
- Pick a Plan, then Find The Right Doctor